analytics

9.21.2010

Tada!

So I did it.

I finally opened my etsy shop (just yesterday).

A bit later than I had planned.

But apparently you need money in order to make money (i.e. paper, printing, posting, inventory, and the like.)

And oddly enough, 2 year olds don't understand the concept when Mommy says, "I have a lot of stuff to do so give me 5 minutes, PLEASE!"

But alas it's here!
 

So am I frantically checking my shop every 5 seconds anxiously awaiting my first sale? Stalking myself on craftopolis and craftcult, wondering if I'm in any treasuries? Analyzing my google anyltics until my brain hurts?

Of course I am.

And much to my complete surprise, I was featured in 2 lovely little treasuries within 24 hours of opening shop! here and here

Not bad, eh?

I will be adding more prints throughout the next few days (whenever Little Man decides it's ok), and eventually I'll toss up some note card sets as well!

I am ridiculously excited. And I'm sure the novelty will eventually wear off. But bear with me now while I am just gleaming with pride and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment